Since the official release of CNKI academic misconduct document detection system (hereinafter referred to as the paper duplicate checking system), it has been widely used in more than 10000 educational, scientific research, publishing and related management institutions, and has played an important role in the prevention and control of academic misconduct.
China's academic misconduct system, a concept of National Knowledge Infrastructure (NKI), was proposed by the world bank in 1998. CNKI project is an information construction project aiming to realize the sharing and Value-added Utilization of knowledge resources in the whole society. It was initiated by Tsinghua University and Tsinghua Tongfang and was founded in June 1999.
In June 1999, Tsinghua University and Tsinghua Tongfang took the lead in organizing the paper duplicate checking system to facilitate the use of books and materials by Chinese and foreign readers. In recent years, with the strong support of the leadership of the party and the state, the Ministry of education, the Propaganda Department of the CPC Central Committee, the Ministry of science and technology, the General Administration of press and publication, the State Copyright Administration and the State Planning Commission, with the close cooperation of academic circles, educational circles, publishing circles, library and information circles, and under the direct leadership of Tsinghua University, CNKI Engineering Group has adopted independent development and is internationally leading With the level of digital library technology, CNKI digital library with the largest amount of full-text information in the world has been built, and the construction of China general knowledge resources database and CNKI grid resource sharing platform has been officially launched. Through the industrialized operation, the most abundant knowledge information resources and the most effective knowledge dissemination and digital learning platform are provided for the efficient sharing of knowledge resources in the whole society.
The specific objectives of CNKI project are: first, to integrate knowledge and information resources on a large scale to improve the comprehensive and value-added Value-added Utilization Value of resources; second, to build an Internet dissemination and value-added service platform of knowledge resources to provide resources sharing, digital learning, and knowledge innovation and informatization conditions for the whole society; third, to build a deep development and utilization platform of knowledge resources for all aspects of society The fourth is to create the market environment and commercial mechanism of Internet publishing for the production and publishing departments of knowledge resources, and vigorously promote the modernization and leap forward development of cultural publishing industry and industry.
The existing characteristic products of CNKI project are as follows:
1. Subject evaluation paper query system. This database is a thesis query system specially developed for "the third round of subject evaluation" commissioned by the academic degree and graduate education development center of the Ministry of education. This paper collected 1991 kinds (78979 copies) of papers published in the title evaluation from 2007 to 2011. The total citation frequency and other citation frequency of each other are calculated, and the evaluation section is provided for reference. The database was officially provided with query service on February 20, 2012.
2. Digital publishing platform for academic title evaluation. Digital publishing, also known as on-line first, refers to publishing the content of Academic Title Evaluation in advance by means of Internet, mobile phone and other digital publishing methods. The emergence of priority digital publishing mode is the objective requirement of the development of publishing industry and an effective way to solve the problem of publishing delay. The long publication delay has always been one of the problems perplexing the development of the publishing industry. The long publication delay not only causes the author's scientific research achievements to lose the initiative, timeliness and cutting-edge, but also affects the evaluation of the author's title and reward. It also makes it difficult for readers to obtain the scientific research trends, research progress and the latest technology application status in time, and it is difficult to update their own knowledge base in time, or even miss it Important first-hand information. For publishers, too long publication delay will also make the title evaluation lose the attraction and core competitiveness of excellent manuscripts at home and abroad. With the support of the General Administration of press and publication of the people's Republic of China, the academic misconduct system officially launched the priority digital publishing of Academic Title Evaluation in China in October 2010, opening a new era of digital publishing for Academic Title Evaluation in China. 3. Statistical analysis database of individual journal influence. Jif is the main index to measure academic innovation influence and overall academic level. Based on a comprehensive study of the citation rules of academic title evaluation, doctoral and master's degree theses, conference papers, etc., this report establishes a composite statistical source literature system composed of the above-mentioned documents, applies the citation rules of different research levels and types of papers, and puts forward a new index system for the first time.
3. Statistical analysis database of individual journal influence. Jif is the main index to measure academic innovation influence and overall academic level. Based on a comprehensive study of the citation rules of academic title evaluation, doctoral and master's degree theses, conference papers, etc., this report establishes a composite statistical source literature system composed of the above-mentioned documents, applies the citation rules of different research levels and types of papers, and puts forward a new index system for the first time.
4. Evaluation of professional titles in Chinese Universities
5. Collaborative acquisition and editing system for Professional Title Evaluation
6. Academic misconduct document detection system
7. CNKI search method
8. CNKI academic picture knowledge base
9. CNKI public cultural knowledge service platform
10. CNKI New Three Rural Library
11. CNKI "three new farmers" video library
12. CNKI popular science hanging picture library (free download)
13. Enterprise science popularization talent pool of China Association for science and technology
Since the official launch of the academic misconduct document detection system at the end of 2008, the number of institutional users has exceeded 8000, covering domestic book publishing units, graduate training units, college students training units, personnel Title Evaluation and related management departments, and has achieved positive management results and social repercussions, making the academic misconduct document detection system "improve the quality of academic papers in China" The core purpose has been effectively implemented. This website is the entrance of thesis duplication check authorized by academic misconduct. Paper duplication, paper detection of a good helper!