1. When checking the duplication of graduation thesis, the blue sentence is the "original" part, and the red sentence is "Repetition".
2. When checking the duplicate, only the body part is checked. The figure, formula edited by MathType and word field code are not checked, and some systems will.
3. The "table" edited by word and excel can be found out. In some forced circumstances, you can choose to put the screenshots in the paper!
4. The citation part is also included in the duplicate check result. The duplicate check result is called the total similarity ratio of the paper, which is the sum of the repetition rate and citation rate of the paper.
5. The paper duplicate checking is based on sentence. Therefore, in a paragraph, some sentences are marked with red and some sentences are not marked with red.
6. Duplication check is based on the word number. If you can change the paper to any sentence and other articles to ensure that any consecutive 13 words are not the same, can not find out.
7. Books and textbooks may not be available in the database. However, students who copy books need to pay attention to that part of your copy may have been copied by other articles, and it will be repeated when testing. Such a situation often appears, especially some classical theories, which have been used for hundreds of years, and must have been written by someone!
8. The content of resource websites on the Internet is basically found out by the duplicate checking system. For example, "Baidu Library", "Baidu Encyclopedia", "douding.com", "Interactive Encyclopedia" and "daokebaba". When the author checks the duplicate, there are even many microblog content sources. Therefore, the choice of online content to be careful.
9. Foreign literature is relatively less stored in the database. You can read more foreign literature, learn more advanced scientific knowledge and engineering technology from abroad, translate them, and apply them to our socialist modernization thesis.
10. The commonly used paper duplication checking on the Internet includes HowNet, papercool and VIP, etc., and HowNet is the most strict. HowNet is based on the number of words, so the repetition rate is higher, and "papercool" has the highest performance price ratio. It can basically do free duplicate checking, and the results are very close to HowNet.
Duplicate search of HowNet papers: http://jojian.com