According to the actual needs of fire fighting, Shanghai Fire Research Institute of Emergency Management Department of fire emergency rescue equipment has carried out research on fire safety for natural disasters, man-made disasters and various fires. This fire safety research topic mainly focuses on the engineering fire safety technology, fire fighting and emergency rescue technology, firefighter protection, fire occupational safety and health, etc. the following are the application and related requirements of emergency rescue project.
Project application and related requirements
(1) the first applicant for an open project shall have a doctor's degree or a professional or technical title above the intermediate level; if the first applicant does not have a doctor's degree or a professional or technical title above the intermediate level, it shall be recommended by two peer experts with senior professional and technical titles.
(2) the applicant and the undertaking unit shall have the research basis, research ability and research time to implement the project. In principle, each applicant can only apply for one open project.
(3) open projects are divided into general projects and key projects. General projects are mainly used to support forward-looking and exploratory scientific research projects. The funding amount is 30000-50000 yuan, and the implementation period is 1-2 years. In principle, it is required to publish 1-2 EI (SCI) papers or 1-2 patents signed according to regulations; Key projects are mainly used to support the research of important innovative projects. The funding amount is 50000-100000 yuan, and the implementation period is generally 1-2 years. In principle, it is required to publish 2-3 EI (SCI) papers or 1-2 patents signed according to regulations.
(4) the budget and expenditure of the project funds shall be carried out in strict accordance with the relevant financial rules and regulations of the Ministry of science and technology, the Ministry of Finance and the unit to which the applicant belongs.
(5) the applicant shall fill in the application form for opening Key Laboratory of fire emergency rescue equipment emergency management department, which shall be signed and sealed by the unit to which he belongs, and submit one original paper application form and electronic version to the laboratory before June 30, 2019.
CNKI duplicate check: http://jojian.com/